Monday, June 09, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging

In conjunction with Nuffnang's event - Nuffnang Wild 'Live Blogging, I decided to do a little research on the weirdest/most random (or the funniest) pictures of animals I could find on the internet. My research teammates were..

1. Google
2. Chee Hong (my bro)

Yeah it wasn't a big team but the results were pretty interesting though. Anyways, without further ado, presenting...












THE 5 MOST RANDOM PICTURES YOU GET FROM TYPING 'FUNNIEST ANIMALS' IN GOOGLE



#5

Actually this wasn't that random, but someone's got to be at last place..














#4

... I think it's a llama. Yeah. Llama.














#3

Eh another llama..












#2

I'm a sucker for animal pictures with the most irrelevant captions ever.













And the most random picture you get from typing 'Funniest Animals' in Google is..















Win.

No comments: