Monday, September 08, 2008

random.rants

I'm sure you can tell from the post title I'm slowly returning to my roots.. the source of glass.heart.. the emo-ness. Sigh. I really don't want to. Why is this happening?


To be honest these 3-4 years have probably been the most vibrant ones for me.. and though I know they will only get more vibrant.. I can't help but look back at them.





and tear?





tear apart my conscience and my sanity perhaps.. or just tear cuz I can't handle it? You know there's just so many emotions involved - I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!

Is it because finals is tomorrow?

Is it? Or is it because I'm missing something or someone - yet I know where to find it.

Does it have anything to do with girl stuff? - Kege (hahahha good one laa.. funny how guys get emo when it comes to girls - see not ALL guys are blockheads)







Almost wanted to dig up all the old photos from friendster AND facebook and just.. start a walk down memory lane.










Maybe I didn't have the balls to do it.











I'm afraid I couldn't stop.











No.





I'm afraid I can't even start.





I really hope it's the exam stress thats piling on me..













but then again i f&#@ing miss you guys. so much.

Fact of the day: You were my muse and we both didn't know it. I didn't realise that the songs were only sung whenever you were here.

But even with you here - they'll never be sung again, ever.

No comments: