Thursday, September 25, 2008

grace reminds me

Tsk. Some peoplleee.. Supposed to study but go and do tag ._.

And SOME PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP BUT COULDN'T STOP UNTIL THIS WAS DONE. HELP.

*OMG ITS DONE. *sleeps


1.Where did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Rooftop Garden at her place.

2 .What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Webcam date with my girl (:

3. How many TRUE best friends do you have?
About 5-10. They know who they are :)

4.Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Obviously sleep in LOL

5.Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
Singapore is a FINE city (yes dear it's that shirt again :P)

6. What are you excited about right now?
My girl heading up KL in Oct.

7. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Can I cry over a lie or smile over the truth? wth ._. No seriously, I'd cry over the truth.

8. What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
My amp, toilet rug, cousin's mattress lol.

9. Who’s the last person you got into a argument with?
I seriously can't remember. Not the type who does anyway.

10. Do you trust people?
Definitely, her :) and my best friends.

11. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Europe!

12. Your favorite number?
I don't have a particular one - but it's gotta be 21 LOL *

13. Could you go a day without eating?
Yup.

14. How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
A lot less than who she really is.

15. Do you like anybody right now?
My girl (: Wait scratch that - I love her :P

16. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Before my finals I think.. I could use one now..

17. Would you rather be mad or sad?
Neither.

18. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Define a lot. No, not much actually. Compared to most guys la.

19. Whats the best feeling in the world?
Love (:

20.Are you close with your mom?
You bet.

21. Are your parents strict?
I might get chopped by them if I don't say no - LOL what do you think? actually they are.

22. Do you tell your parents everything?
Nope.

23. Name some fears you have:
Clowns, twisted stories, horror stuff bout mirrors, 369 LOL

24. Does the thought of marriage scare you?
No hahah I don't really see why is it scary. If you made the wrong choice that's your own responsibility for a scary ending LOL.

25. How many kids do you want?
At least two - but I'd like three :P

26. What’s your favorite season?
Winter since we don't get it often

27. What’s your favorite color to wear?
White

28. Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Bro

29. What did you do today?
Webcam date, jamming and blitzone sessions.

30. Do you get bored easily?
Of what?! Dam subjective la this question LOL FULL QUESTIONS NEXT TIME PLEASE.

31. Are you in love?
Yup.

32. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Nop lol for what!

33. Do you wish you were famous?
Nope.

34. Do you make a wish at 11:11?
No I stare at the time and go "OMG DAM COOL WEII" *even cooler on 11 November 2011.

35. When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
Swimmm..lay out.. wtf. DO YOU ACTUALLY NOTICE SUCH PETTY THINGS ._.

36. Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?
From herr~ lots of bedtime wishes.. and she asked me to sleep early heh.

37. What are you freakishly obsessed with?
Music

38. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Everything Is Beautiful by Starfield

39. Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
Both - depends on what I need to get.

40.Can music affect your mood?
Definitely.

41. What piercings do you want?
None.

42.Have you ever been in a cave?
A few lol. Forgot them names.

43.Ever eaten a bug?
YAH THANKS FOR THE BUG FROM CAMBODIA JASONN :D

44. When will you hang out with the person you last kissed next?
When she heads up in Oct (:

45. Are you in a good mood?
YUppp. Uh oh I think sleeping will be a problem here.. wait no it wont.. I'm so tired just doing this TAGGG

46. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
Skydive :D

47. Do you like snakes?
I think they're cool but I don't really like them lol.

48. What’s one place you would like to visit?
IBIZA

49. Do you like waffles?
YES ESPECIALLY TAMAN JAYA LRT A&W WAFFLES.

50. Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
LOL DAM RANDOM. Prime number la wth.

51. Be honest, do you like people in general?
Yupp :D

52. What color are the walls in your bedroom?
White

53. Do you think starbucks is expensive?
Nope it's just not worth it. LOL

54. Are you named after a family member?
Nope.

55. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass or fail?
Passs (: wait fail - she's the only drug I'm on ><

56. Wanting to tell someone something?
Yupp

57. Last restaurant you went to?
McDonald's @ Amcorp

58. What is the weather like today?
Sunny till late afternoon, then it rained, and stopped.

59. What happened yesterday?
I learnt that wholesale clothes actually look good!

60. What would you do with five million dollars?
Save or invest the 4 mil.. and head to SG n pick her and for ONCE - ignoring the currency conversion rate while shopping :)

61. How many hours did you sleep last night?
About 7

62. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
TASTE OF CHAOS AND RUSSEL PETERS! RAWR

63. Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
Dono.

64. Are you Straight Or The other way?
Straight.

65. Have you cried today?
Nope

66. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I don't think - I know so (:

67. Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call, but never do?
In Malaysia n SG this is called FFK or PPK - fong fei kei or pang puay ki :P OBV IT ANNOYS LA ._.

68. What did you dress up as for Halloween?
Never dressed up for Halloween before.

69. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah.

70. What are you currently doing?
This la what else lol

71. If money was no object, what car would you drive?
THE NEW SKYLINE GTR PLEASEE.

72.Last song played on your itunes?
None. CUZ I DON'T USE ITUNES LOL ._.

73.What did you do for your last birthday?
Celebrating it with her (: It's my LAST birthday anyway (in advance :P)

74.How many pairs of shoes do you have?
I lost count after 5

75.What’s your dream job?
Own a company by musicians for musicians to improve the local music scene

76.What kind of laptop do you have?
I don't own 1

77.Favorite subject in school?
Chem (yes I'm THAT SAD)

78.State you most want to visit?
Melbourne/Victoria

79.5 people You're tagging to do this Quiz.
Adikku SLEPIN
JACKK (you dam long never blog d lor)
JS (thank me for the millions of people that will view your blog :P)
CHRIS (cuz I know you check my blog out :D)
DEB (Deb FONG I HAS NOT HEARD FROM U LONG TIMESS!)


1 comment:

electronicfly said...

aww so cute! webcam date.. hehe.. reminds me of taiwanese shows..

and i missed you at the mama mia screening! you going for the bunny house one?