Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie


Mamma Mia, here I go again~ My, my~ How can I resist you?!?














Actually I can. X.X If you're talking about this flick the first thing that comes to mind is ABBA and those oldies that bring back so much memories.. painful memories that is.

Growing up with a dad who loved music so much he would dominate the in-car audio player, it's no wonder why there was always noise whenever the player was turned on. No it wasn't coming from the player.

I was ruthless, wild and had the word 'rebel' written all over my body like a tattoo.

He wasn't too shabby either - bandana hanging, scarred face, well-groomed with The Avalon *Zohan inside joke* and a pair of bell bottoms just to prove that the 80s still kicked some serious azz.


Ah. Those were definitely the days. The days where Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and 98 Degrees ruled the bubblegum pop generation. HOW COULD YOU EXPECT AN ARDENT FAN OF SUCH MELODIES TO CONFORM TO OLDIES LIKE - ABBA, The Carpenters, John Denver, The Beatles, Teresa Teng, Sally Yeh, Samuel Hui! *wow I actually named them!*

AHAHAHAHHA it's funny how what used to be the hugest family feud is now the hugest table/car/lounge talk between me and my dad! Anyways back to the movie Mamma Mia..














LIKE I CARE?!


I WANNA LISTEN TO BACKSTREET BOYS!

No comments: