Monday, August 04, 2008

zebra-striped insomnia on the loose

Hey they just burnt down a HUUUUUGGEEE area of mangrove swamps right?

Well the newpapers were actually right about this and they even had a witness to testify!


A student, only known by the name Shee Ceng, was actually a victim of the burning! We got a chance to interview him in person and this is what he said.


Interviewer - I
Shee Ceng - SC


I: Hello Shee Ceng. I'm glad you could actually make it for the interview in despite of those horrible marks the blazing deforestation left on you

SC: #@!*&#)*!@&$()*@!#_*_!@#* SCREW THE MARKS, THEY TOOK AWAY SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS AWAY FROM ME. SO PRECIOUS I WOULD EVEN GIVE MY LIFE FOR IT.. AND NOW IT'S GONE! GONE YOU )#@*()(!#@09

I: *tries to calm SC as he is currently in an enraged frenzy somewhat like a schizo..

SC: *pauses and begins to sob



SC: They.. they.. took away my... s.. s... s...




my s.. s... s..




*has sudden spasms




SLEEP.




MY #(*@!ING SLEEP X.X



out of nowhere some psycho actually assaults us and threatened us to continue the interview, only to be known as Hhee Cong - HC

HC : EH YOU THINK HE'S AFFECTED? WHATABOUT ME? HAR? #@)!*#()*!@#8

SC : *is reminded of the trauma - begins to fumble

get away..

g..

g..

get away..


please...

HC : I DON'T CARE. THOSE MARKS AND SLEEP WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I LOST.

Did you even THINK about what happened when he couldn't sleep?

Did you?

I SAY DID YOU ANOT?!

no right.

NO RIGHT?!

I COULDN'T SLEEP ALSO LA. WHAT ELSE WERE YOU THINKING.

I DON'T CARE. THIS IS A SHOW RIGHT? hehehh hehehh WHERE'S THE FREE STUFF? GIVE IT. GIVE IT TO ME! hehehhe I SAID GIVE IT TO ME DAMMIT.

*the whole crew actually comes in to stop the furious HC.. only to fail.. leaving the entire crew wounded and injured..

SC: stop it.. please.. stop.. I.. I..

I think I have a solution..

HC: HMM?

SC: Will you.. please stop..? If I gave you a solution to the source.. of the problem?

please?

HC: HEH HEH HEH. AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE?

SC: It's.. not much.. perhaps..

*an abrupt moment of silent..

HC suddenly turns from an angry green dood.. into a young man.

HC : OH MY GOSH eh thanks SOOOO MUCH WEII! This is the end of our misery! Die you #(@*!(*#ing mosquitoes! NO MORE SLEEPLESS NiGHTSSS!~

wait a sec.. isn't this the Nuffnang Gift Ideas Con..

*DOOSH*BONk*KA-POW

SC and I: that should do the trick.. psycho. I think we outta get out of here.

SC: Yeah man. Thank God for realmart..

I: Yeah wei.. could've lost our lives there..


And the moral of the story is..

A MOSQUITO CAN FLY BUT A FLY CAN'T MOSQUITO.

omgwtfrandombbq.cheesesticksandonionrings.

therefore I would like to give slepin (Chee Hong, my bro) a mosquito zapper because that's the cause of his insomnia! them dumb mosquitoes! now we won't kena any more mosquito attack and I won't wake up in the middle of the night which eventually will cause you to wake up as well.

Didn't get the story?
Actually, I think if you look closely at the names you should know who is who by now. The real story is that we both couldn't bluddy sleep thanks to those malaria carriers.. which caused me to wake up at night to look for the zapper.. which caused CH to wake up as well ._. which made him quite dulan la. So here's to no more sleepless nights~~

1 comment: