Sunday, August 03, 2008

the J in you

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker, and a fiend! And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself; he doesn't like that. No. Not... one... bit. So, me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and says.. "Why so SERIOUS?" So, he comes at me with the knife, "Why so SERIOUS?!" He sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face! And...why so serious?"

"You look nervous. Is it my scars? You wanna know how I got them? Com'ere, look at me, look at me! See, I had a wife. And she was beautiful. Like you. And she would always tell me that I worried too much, that I needed to smile more. She was a gambler, got it in with the sharks. So, you see, one day, they decided to carve her face. We couldn't afford to pay the hospital bills...I just wanted to see her smile again, to let her know that I didn't care about the scars. So I took a razor to my mouth and did this, see? Now she can't even stand the sight of me! She leaves! But now, I see the fUnny side. See, now, I'm always smiling!"







Did you get it? I mean, besides the fact that it was dedicated to the late and ever so brilliant Heath Ledger..



Missed it? Pressing Ctrl+A now just might do the trick..



I WANNA GIVE YOU, TYSERN, A KNIFE TO BRING OUT THE JOKER IN U.















WAHaHahAHAHAHAHHA *sinister laugh

cough cough cough



Tysern* hands down you're the one of the most hilarious joker I've ever met in my life - and also a great pal. So buddy, thanks for the great times and perhaps, maybe this knife will put a SMILE ON YOUR FACE?

*Chong you know who the gift's REALLY for :) - I'm just labelling it on a NUFFNANGER. don't want a post like this to go to waste. I'm reverting it once they announce the winners.. editting this for the final time zzzz...

I hope you're doing well in Singapore and may this post serve to make you feel better in the crappiest of moments in life. Looking forward to you coming back bro!

Thanks Nuffnang and Realmart! - in conjunction with the Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest



Click here to nang it!

3 comments:

Nicholas Chay said...

hahaha interesting!

ChongX said...

sets la=)
love you buddy!
i will be backkk soonn..
WAJAJAJAJAJAJA
*note the J's*

JenKin Yat said...

it's quite ok but i got confused wtf..
and btw if u dunno..the contest is for u to give to nuffnangers only..who is this chong btw?