Sunday, July 20, 2008

BLOGGERS UNITE!

Need I say more?


Actually I need to. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I could not blog at ALL yesterday. Think about the students, the employees and employers who are burned out by their weekly 9-5 weekday schedules - hoping to just have a relaxing time, lounging over the world wide web.. ONLY to face more frustration caused by the one and only STREAMYX.

I shall not go on ranting - so let's try something more productive. If you agree that they've been messing with us, their (no choice but to be) loyal customers..

NANG IT.

Joooooooooooom streamyx!


PS: does anyone notice the irony of 19 unique visitors on the 19th?

2 comments:

Kauntan said...

there IS something totally wrong with Streamyx

electronicfly said...

you're not the only one with the sudden huge drop in readership.

I think the connection everywhere sucking la, so ppl lazy to load the blog.

hopefully.

word verification of the day is brought to you by the word "nzkzlo"