Tuesday, May 06, 2008

traffic

Yo yo yo yo what's been up peopleee~

Sorry a bit hyper as you can tell today marks the end of my exams, well not now actually but yeah, in bout 5 more hours. And I'm supposed to collect my tickets to freedom from Sebastian, some dude from Fly FM..

To be honest, it's been quite an exam and it really bothers me to know that it's really almost impossible for me to pass half of the exam papers that I sat for. But what else can I do... sigh.

Sure, there's a lot of other options out there.. but don't forget the conventional parents. Do they really know what goes on inside here?

Nah I don't think so. Then again I shouldn't be asking too much. I'm just thankful.

3 more sleeps rockers. I really can't wait.

And mom if you ever read this..

Happy Mother's Day in advance :D

No comments: