Thursday, November 29, 2007

dancefloor welfare

Need I say more? It's actually interesting to know that dancing could be an act of charity. The only thing closest to that of its kind would probably be clean clubbing movements that were going on in Atmosphere way back some time ago. It's great to see movements like these that are actually constructive, instead of late friday-saturday nights out with shake-yo-ass-on-the-dance-floor-when-that's-actually-not-dancing events.

No offense to clubbers, none at all. Anyways, whether you dance or not, this is a great opportunity to lend a hand to the charity bodies and have fun at the same time. Either sign up as a dancer, a moraler (I believe it should be called a supporter) or some other dude.. I don't organise this, but I definitely support it from the bottom of my heart!

If it could save a life, would you dance?

No comments: