Monday, June 27, 2011

Samsung presents Chelsea F.C. 2011 Tour in Malaysia


HUUUGE THANKS to my buddy Mike, check him out at mikeyip.com! Thank you so much for this opportunity! :D

Les Blues are coming to Malaysia and for that we ought to give thanks to Samsung, the official sponsor for Chelsea's 2011 Tour cuz without them we would never get the chance to see Torres in person in the Chelsea kit!

Now I'm sure there are lotta people out there who wanna win tickets to catch the Blues live as well, well you've come to the right place! Purchase up to RM300 worth of Samsung products to stand a chance to SIT with the TEAM during the game in Malaysia. I AM SERIOUS. Refer to the 1st picture for more info!

Just when you think it's just a contest, look again at the flyers below! Samsung is giving away exclusive Chelsea merchandise for FREE with purchases of Samsung products according to terms and conditions!


If you're still feeling the blues cuz you haven't got your ticket yet, what are you waiting for?

Get a Samsung Galaxy S2 la (just saying lol.. I know I would if I needed a phone and still loved Chelsea like I used to :P)

My tickets are courtesy of Noobie (www.noobie.my) , many thanks for arranging the tickets and giving me this chance to catch the new Blues team in action! (last being the training game against the not-so-geng previous batch of HarimauMalaya)

And with that, hope to see you at the game!

GOGOGOGO MALAYSIA LAST TIME 2-1 WE CAN DRAW IT THIS TIME :X

No comments: