Monday, March 17, 2008

catharsis

WOOHOOO! Fortnightly update! Very good cheez! Keep it up! Slowly but surely, that's the way =D

Really la guys, to me it's quite an achievement so please don't misunderstand. Anyways, I'm filling in on behalf of my late PC, which is currently serviced by my cousinnnnn~~~ LOL. *returns from a moment of hysterical laughter*

OMG. THIS SHOW IS NOW ON AIR. THE SERIES.


I SWEAR I KNEW WHAT IT WAS WHEN I HEARD THE OPENING SONG ROFLLLL!!!


This is 100% spontaneous blogging and I kid you not. Bugger this picture does too much justice for the actual movie wei.. and I really can't believe I watched it with my bro and cousin.. the only good thing about it is the cars, which are actually used by local drifters.. other than that it was and still is a joke to us..

Anyways, went back to HELP the other day cuz Tsong and I were feeling nostalgic. I think. Also attended the charity auction, which was a choice we made over Colbie Cailat (not like we really had tickets to Colbie anyway). Was great to see DU ppl there again =D and props to Jason for being such a killer auctioneer (hope I got it right) ! Thanks to that I'm dam hooked on to Janet Jackson's Feedback.. bluddy awesome dance track..


Speedzone calls. Guitar is ringing. Soundtrack of my summer. Exam beckons. Blardy random.

Where do we go from here? ..my asian persuasion..

No comments: